Driving efficiency from opportunity awareness into contract award. Oracle enables Engineering & Construction companies to improve their project acquisition rates and customer retention by providing visibility into project history, sharing project data with all project parties, tracking & forecasting all opportunities across the enterprise and analyzing which customers have provided the most profitable relationships
Improve Bid & Proposal Accuracy: Oracle makes the pricing and proposal process more accurate by recognizing risk and identifying how to mitigate it. Oracle allows E&C firms to evaluate their best suppliers & subcontractors, control project scope, optimize crew productivity and improve forecast accuracy
Optimize Activities from Pre-Construction through Project Execution & Contract Close-Out: Oracle ties together total project status to manage cost of performance, control scope changes, generate accurate billings and automate administrative requirements to accelerate close-out and final billing.
Oracle’s E&C solutions and technology offers a full solution for all core business processes across the enterprise. Oracle is unique in:
- A non GL based costing structure that provides greater flexibility to view project status from a variety of perspectives
- The only tier 1 Project Management system with high-level business intelligence and granular industry functionality (change control, forecasting, productivity, etc.) in one integrated offering.
- Ties detailed operational data directly into financials while supporting separate work execution.
- Competency Mgmt/Suitability Matching/iRecruitment
- A single source of transaction and document control tied to user defined project controls.
- Project collaboration for all stakeholders.
- CADView 3D ties CAD BOM data directly into Procurement.
- The ability to monitor cost, billing, progress, revenue recognition and profit recognition in one system.
Streamline Opportunity Management
- Oracle enables E&C firms to have visibility into detailed financial & operational data on past performance and on past contracts to insure the best terms are incorporated into the contracts
Oracle enables Engineering & Construction companies to improve their project acquisition rates and customer retention by:
- Providing visibility into profitability of past customer relationship customer profitability &
- Tracking & forecasting all key opportunities by project & by client
- Matching availability of people to project calendars.
- Flows the (Field Sales) proposal data into projects
- Only tier 1 solution for the industry that can deliver results
- Measurable results applicable to Tier 1 E&C company
Improve Bid pricing & Proposal Accuracy:
- Based upon Oracle’s superior e-business solutions capabilities including a flexible Work Breakdown Structure, E&C firms can review project histories from user defined perspectives: costs, resources, time, quantities, etc. Oracle also captures and provides insight into performance of key vendors and subcontractors to reduce risk of poor project performance from these vital parties.
Oracle uniquely enables Engineering & Construction companies to leverage past project performance data in order to mitigate risk and provide a foundation for the most favorable proposals and contracts by:
- Leverage historical data across all projects types, locations and clients
- Enabling collaboration and accountability of all project parties
- Identifying key areas of project risk prior to insure they are addressed in contract terms.
- The only tier 1 solution for the E&C industry that can deliver measurable results.
- Out-of-the-Box Business Intelligence with rules based reporting to manage full lifecycle.
Optimize Project Activities From Pre-Construction Through Project Execution & Close Out
Oracle enables E&C firm to optimize all phases of the project lifecycle from conceptual awareness through project delivery and close-out by:
- Selecting right project resources, internally and externally, to insure the best fit for the project.
- Recognize and mitigate operational & financial risks prior to them becoming a cost or contract issue.
- Control Project scope and cost of performance
- Non-GL based costing structure provides flexibility in views of project cost, resource status, billing and production.
- The only tier 1 Project Management system with high-level business intelligence and granular industry functionality (change control, forecasting, etc.) in one integrated offering.
- Ties detailed operational data directly into financials while supporting separate work execution