The healthcare industry is under pressure to reduce costs while simultaneously improving the quality of healthcare services. Information technology—specifically, integrated information systems and enterprise applications—are enabling healthcare organizations to return to a position of strength. Our industry-focused solutions—including Healthcare Applications, Database, Middleware and Business Intelligence—automate key materials management, human resources, financial,and clinical processes, enabling healthcare organizations to meet their needs and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
Gain information about ensuring the quality of care rendered and managing the associated costs through improved integration across all clinical and financial systems, and collaboration across the enterprise.
Increase efficiencies with comprehensive self-service administrative and clinical services serving members, patients, and providers.
Reduce costs by leveraging existing business and clinical systems, and by streamlining the business processes using a shared, common infrastructure.
The Healthcare market is predicated, in large part, on the demands being faced by the payor and provider markets. The payors are facing market pressures to be more customer-centric and supportive of customer-facing solutions. In the provider market, there remains a significant focus on security, disease monitoring and issuance of bio-terrorism alerts and reduction of medical errors. Furthermore, the industry is also having to manage a labor-intensive delivery model that is facing severe workforce shortages and having to manage the concomitant increase in labor costs and shrinking margins. With Noronesc, you can improve your current business model:
We are committed to helping the Healthcare Industry to:
- Integrate Business and Clinical Information for Improved Decision Making
- Enable Secure Patient and Provider Collaboration
- Increase Administrative and Materials Management Efficiencies
Integrate Business and Clinical Information for Improved Decision Making
- Optimize value of legacy systems
- Facilitates quality and process improvement by implementing a central information repository
- Empowers all members of a healthcare community by providing them with secure access to a common set of accurate information based on roles and consents
- HL7 and other standards
- Single data model integrating business and patient care data
- Comprehensive application suite with BI for healthcare
Enable Secure Patient and Provider Collaboration
- Secure access of patient information across the enterprise
- Self-service functionality for patients, providers and members
- Security and Privacy
- Web conferencing
- CRM – Business Flows (for Payors)
Increase Administrative and Materials Management Efficiencies
- Extend efficiencies through supplier collaboration;
- Increased adherence to supplier contract and minimize off contract purchases;
- Critical performance indicators tracked via personalized views of purchasing portals
- Ensure that the right supplies arrive at the right point of care at the right time
- Integrated Solution on Single Platform
- Out-of-the-box Consolidated reporting
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain and Purchasing Intelligence