Oracle is the leading provider of a cost-effective IT information architecture and a preferred advisor, enabling the transformation from network-centric to constituent-centric organizations. Oracle drives this transformation by helping government organizations accelerate service innovation and achieve operational efficiencies. Oracle uniquely enables governments to:
Eliminate multiple disparate sources of data and gain immediate access to accurate global intelligence on services, assets, and operations.
Automate and integrate complete processes from new service development and order management to network lifecycle management and citizen service.
Consolidate information, infrastructure and applications to eliminate redundant data and systems, reduce IT complexity and streamline implementation.
Oracle is the leading provider of a cost-effective IT information architecture and a preferred advisor, enabling the transformation from network-centric to citizen-centric organizations, by
- Managing Human Resources as Strategic Investments
- Providing Trusted Financial Management
- Procuring with Fiscal Responsibility
- Collaborating for Efficient Issue Resolution
- Integrating Information for Critical Business Decisions
Oracle is uniquely capable of driving the industry transformation through its:
- Comprehensive information architecture and integrated applications suite,
- Single data model (Architecture/Customer Hub), providing a single view of assets, products/services and operations across systems and organizations,
- Real-time BI capabilities enabling sophisticated analytics to be performed.
Manage Human Resources as Strategic Investments
- Optimizing workload with decreasing human resources budgets,
- Balancing and streamlining efficiencies in administrative capacity,
- Providing solutions to satisfy requirements for providing personnel with new skills in a changing environment.
- Integrated iLearning
- Enhanced Business Intelligence
Provide Trusted Financial Management
- Increasing oversight and accountability for fiscal performance,
- Providing tools for funds tracking and reporting,
- Streamlining scarce funds disbursement to programs/agencies.
- Budgetary Accounting
- Compliance Management
- Full JFMIP Certification (Joint Financial Management Improvement Program)
Procure with Fiscal Responsibility
- Allowing greater visibility into the total purchasing spend,
- Accommodating complex sourcing regulations,
- Decreasing the number of administrative activities.
- Online, Real-time Funds Checking in iProcurement
- Procurement Contracts
- Solicitation Support
- Supplier Registration and Profile Management
Collaborate for Efficient Issue Resolution
- Unifying constituent information across departments,
- Providing citizens’ access to information in a timely manner,
- Optimizing an agency’s increasing workload utilizing fewer employees.
- Multi-Channel Citizen Service Management
- Collaboration across the enterprise
- Proven technology experience
Integrate Information for Critical Business Decisions
- Integrating third party and legacy systems,
- Providing data security across departments,
- Enabling access to time-sensitive operations data.
- Compliant with 22 independent security evaluations
- Scales to Support Large Programs
- Seamless Business Flow