Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) enables quick adoption of world-class financial planning and budgeting across lines of businesses with flexible and customizable deployment options. Oracle NetSuite PBCS facilitates both company-wide and departmental financial planning with modeling capabilities, approval workflows and reporting within one collaborative scalable solution. Oracle NetSuite PBCS uses a powerful calculation engine which can accommodate a wide range of business logic with fast in-memory aggregation and instant financial planning analysis and reporting.
Oracle NetSuite PBCS offers comprehensive integration with Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with Smart View for Office. Users can leverage Excel as the environment for adding custom members on the fly, slicing and dicing data and ad-hoc modelling. Common financial planning actions, such as spreading and allocation, are available within planning data grids rendered within Microsoft Excel.
STREAMLINE COMPREHENSIVE CAPEX PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS CapEx planning for SuiteSuccess enables the management, prioritization and planning for capital expenses and its impact on overall expenses and financial statements. You can create a model of your organization’s capital expenses and provide an effective way for decision-makers and managers to communicate throughout the request, justification, review and approval process.
SIMPLIFY TRAVEL AND EXPENSE PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS Travel and Expense Planning for SuiteSuccess provides a friendly, structured set of processes to help you easily build and maintain travel and expense plans keeping your business strategy aligned with your implementation plans by using built-in intelligence and analytic power.
AUTOMATE ALLOCATIONS OF INDIRECT EXPENSES
Oracle NetSuite PBCS for SuiteSuccess provides the ability to automate indirect expense allocations giving the you the added insight needed in your planning process, understand true profitability, and help you more effectively map financial and operational data together by provides a central hub for automating all allocation-based business processes.
SIMPLIFY COMPLEX OPEX PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS for SuiteSuccess enables flexible driver-based planning to help connect your operational assumptions to financial outcomes and supports a hierarchical planning process that encompasses both corporate finance and lines of business within your organization.
STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS for SuiteSuccess simplifies workforce planning and related expenses, such as head count, salary, and compensation planning by aligning the needs and priorities of your organization with those of the workforce to ensure organizational objectives are met.
INTEGRATE FINANCIAL STATEMENT PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS integrated Financial Statement Planning for SuiteSuccess gives you the ability to plan, budget and forecast Revenue, Expense, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow faster, in more detail, with more accuracy and insight.
ENABLE DYNAMIC MODELING, ANALYSIS AND BI-DIRECTIONAL INTEGRATION WITH SMART VIEW
Oracle NetSuite PBCS provides comprehensive integration, including single-click refresh, with Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with Smart View for Office. You can use Excel as the environment for slicing and dicing data and ad-hoc modelling. Common planning actions, such as spreading and allocation, are available within Microsoft Excel.
IMPROVE FORECAST ACCURACY WITH PREDICTIVE PLANNING
Oracle NetSuite PBCS Predictive Planning allows users to optimize planning and forecasting estimates with a rigorous, pre-built statistical modeling engine. With a few clicks, Predictive Planning will collect historical data, match it to industry standard statistical models and generate a dashboard, offering predictions for future results and enabling users to apply predicted values directly into their plan or forecast.
EMPOWER EFFECTIVE DECISION-MAKING WITH POWERFUL REPORTING CAPABILITIES
Oracle NetSuite PBCS provides comprehensive reporting and analytics for management, narrative and regulatory reporting. The drag-and-drop report builder puts powerful, yet easy-to-use, web-based reporting into the hands of finance and business managers providing a secure, collaborative, process-driven approach for defining, authoring, reviewing and publishing financial and management reports.
Reduce planning cycle times- Collect inputs and assumptions, review iterations and present consolidated results in a timely manner.
Improve forecast accuary- Compare and analyze actual versus projected results regularly to refine forecasts.
Allign the organization- Centralize your budget with forecast and actual information in one place, providing a single version of the truth.
Timely information and insight- Drill across budget, forecast and actuals to see the impact on business performance.
With NetSuite, your finance team gets more than automated and accurate financial statements. Your entire organization gains a modern financial reporting experience that delivers real-time financial analysis and modeling across every dimension of your business for detailed insights into corporate performance and improved business decision making.
ON-DEMAND, REAL-TIME INSIGHTS YOUR WAY
- See the big picture with dashboards and KPI’s tailored to your role.
- Use standard, out-of-the box reports, or easily customize to your business requirements.
- Securely access financial reports from anywhere using a web browser or mobile device.
- Financial reports are highly flexible and can be easily customized to see specific types of GL accounts, transaction fields or even custom field values as they are recorded on transactions.
- NetSuite’s easy-to-use Financial Report Builder tool allows you to craft the financial statements you need for your reporting requirements. This includes grouping financial data differently, for example by classification rather than account, or including additional data in the report such as budget details.
- Report layouts can also be tailored for a different presentation formats or formatted to highlight critical data.
FLEXIBLE, MULTI-DIMENSIONAL REPORTING
- Dynamic GL segments capture and store transactions for multidimensional reporting and single version of truth.
- NetSuite goes beyond financial metrics and tracks statistical and operational data to enable a comprehensive view of the business.
- Analyze information by any dimension in real-time.
- Diagnose financial issues on-the-fly and drill-down transactional details to quickly take action and drive business performance with informed decisions.
- NetSuite financial reporting provides global support for both internationalization and localization
- Multiple accounting books
- Multiple Fiscal and Tax calendars
- Localized tax calculations and reporting
- Local format Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Audit and Compliance Reporting
- Generate accurate statements and reports that comply with accounting standard e.g. US GAAP and IFRS