Oracle uniquely enables an information-driven business for today’s oil and gas companies. Oracle provides solutions for asset management, project management, and joint-venture accounting integrated with world-class financial management. As a result, companies can impact costs regardless of fluctuations in oil prices.
Know More - Maintain a single source of the truth in a fully integrated environment enabling full visibility across the entire value chain.
Do More - Automate business processes across manufacturing, supply chain and customer management for greater efficiency and effectiveness
Spend Less – Consolidate information and integrated applications to ensure lower TCO
Oracle is a strategic applications and technology partner to leading Oil & Gas companies. Oracle’s solutions enable Oil & Gas companies to better understand their supply and demand chains, critical producing, refining and distribution assets, cost and price structures, and do so in a way that allows Oil & Gas companies to add innovative service offerings in a globally scalable manner.
Oil and gas firms that use Oracle can achieve optimal asset utilization and improve cash flow management.
KEY MESSAGES AND DIFFERENTIATORS
- Oracle provides the only solution that allows oil & gas companies to manage the entire Asset Lifecycle
- Connect and manage all information over the full life of an asset through a single data hub.
- Formulate and execute key strategies in asset lifecycle management to manage lifetime cost and condition of each asset.
- Reduce breakdown maintenance to ensure achievement of production targets via condition based maintenance and other methods.
- Oracle solutions integrate and improve key operations through all phases of the project management
- Automate contractor and supplier agreements to facilitate effective management of contractor obligations, including compliance with project scope.
- Forecast project outcomes to avoid surprises and ensure project cost management.
- Employ self service applications to gain control of subcontracted work.
- Oracle provides the information needed to increase the effectiveness of a widely dispersed, mobile, and multinational workforce:
- Streamline HR systems and processes to lower costs.
- Deploy self-service globally across the enterprise to speed transactions and improve productivity.
- Align the workforce with goals and objectives to drive business performance.
- Solid Corporate Governance
- Oracle Business Intelligence – timely and accurate reporting and analysis
- Internal Controls Manager for audit control and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Accelerate Asset Development and Deployment
- Quicker and sustainable ROA
- Project portfolio management
- Project collaboration
Improve Asset Utilization and Worker Safety
- Maximize ROA and safety-related expenses through Operational Excellence
- Integrated eAM, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Service
Optimize Refining and Manufacturing Processes
- Make better products with lower expenses
- Recipe Management
- Prod Scheduling
- Process Execution
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Management
Drive Efficient Planning and Procurement
- Lower purchasing costs (direct and indirect), lower inventories, lower G&A expenses, increase profits
- Supplier collaboration
- Workflow-driven business processes
- Holistic planning system
- Bulk Stock Mgmt (JDE E1)
- Agreements Mgmt ( JDE E1)
- Transportation Mgmt ( JDE E1)
Streamline Service and Repair Operations
- Lower service overhead, improve customer satisfaction
- Field Service
- Advanced Scheduler Mobile Field Service