Oracle is the strategic resource for the Life Sciences industry, through IT technology, applications and business solutions that improve process efficiencies throughout value chain. Oracle uniquely addresses these through feature rich applications and database architecture. Oracle’s innovation in security and scalability accelerate and optimize business processes, making Oracle the standard in life sciences.
Oracle enables life sciences companies to increase their probability of success throughout research and development by:
providing effective knowledge management, optimizing efficiencies in program and project management, streamlining secure information collaboration through all business flows
Oracle uniquely enables companies engaged in clinical development to improve operational efficiencies and outcomes in clinical trial management by: reducing cycle time, increase data quality and safety, better product decision, accelerate and reduce cost of clinical development, visibility across all the process and through all phases, and establish single validated process.
Oracle uniquely enables life sciences manufacturing companies to insure compliance with validated processes, increasing process efficiencies, and maintaining a compliance oriented environment by: decreasing cycle time to manufacturing release, reducing waste and variability while decreasing cost-of-goods, driving efficient planning and procurement, managing lean manufacturing environments, optimizing service execution, and ensuring compliance and reducing direct costs of noncompliance.
Oracle is a strategic applications and technology partner to the life sciences industry. Oracle’s solutions facilitate internal integration and external collaboration throughout the entire value chain, yielding superior levels of operational and financial performance.
Oracle uniquely enables life sciences companies to:
- Accelerate and optimize the discovery pipeline
- Streamline clinical data capture, reporting, and analysis
- Reduce risk via process validation and compliance
- Increase marketing and sales effectiveness
- Oracle’s solution for Life Sciences companies is further differentiated through:
- Oracle Runs the 3 Largest Genome Databases
- 80% of All Life Sciences Companies Run Oracle
- 14 of the top 20 Pharmaceutical Companies Run the Oracle Clinical Suite
- Oracle is the platform of choice for the life science industries ISV’s
- FDA considers Oracle’s clinical the gold standard for submission
Accelerate the Discovery Pipeline
- Access Data
- Integrate a variety of data types
- Manage vast quantities of data
- Find patterns and insights
- Collaborate securely
- Embedded bio-analytics, data mining, XML, Oracle Files, BLAST, OLAP, and statistics
- Algorithm to the data preserving data integrity
- Cost effective enterprise data grid capabilities
- Single environment to store structured and unstructured data within a single secure database
Streamline Clinical Data Capture, Reporting, and Analysis
- Only comprehensive clinical suite available
- Mgmt and collection of data for sponsor and site
- Definition tool for paper and electronic data collection.
- Best-in-class electronic data capture application for clinical trials featuring user-intuitive PDF front end
- Fully integrated Adverse Event Reporting System
- Complete budget and payment support
- Better product decisions
- Better, faster, less costly clinical development
- Better portfolio decisions
Reduce Risk via Process Validation and Compliance
- Collaboration and automation across the entire value chain.
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ensuring Product Quality with Collaborative Recipe Management.
- Faster product launches
- Reduced direct costs of noncompliance
- Increased network efficiency
Increase Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Core sales generation
- Incremental delivery
- Leverage physician prescribing behavior
- Target by specific market segments