Noronesc Support Services give you the technical and operational expertise to get the most out of your technology and applications. Our mission is to deliver better service to all of our customers through the following:
- Support service engineered into all products
- Proactive problem resolution through direct connections to the customer
- Personalized service with focused expertise and tailored support plans
Partner with customers for mutual success Noronesc is committed to providing customers with a complete business solution that includes industry-leading products and integrated services. Whether you engage us for standard help-desk support, remote assistance, or you outsource the management of your software to us, Noronesc can help you choose and deploy the service levels and processes that best suit your unique business needs.
Noronesc Support Services provides technical and operational expertise to help customers maximize their Oracle investment. Noronesc offers customers a variety of services to meet their unique business needs, including Standard Support Services and Advanced Support Services.
1. Standard Support Services
Standard Support Services offers technical assistance for all products through the telephone, wired persistent connections or an expert onsite system engineer.
Product Support provides timely, effective support for all software product issues. Standard Support Services includes:
- Real-time solutions through 24x7 wired persistent connection and telephone technical expertise
- Support methodology based on global standards and best practices
2. Advanced Support Services
Customers who desire more proactive service, but who have made the decision to manage their own software, will find Noronesc’s Advanced Support Services as the answer. Advanced Support Services provides a portfolio of solutions for assisted and advisory support services for customers business-critical database and applications environments.
Assisted Services offer customized assistance with software support, enhancements and improving processes.
- Flexible advisory resources to assist the customer with specific support services
Technical Assessments provide configuration and performance analysis, with focused service delivery reviews.
- Focused on configuration and performance best practices
- Personalized service delivery plan reviews
Business-Critical Assistance adds a spectrum of additional services to give more personalized support and proactive recommendations.
- Proactive support services supplied by engineers with in-depth knowledge about the customer’s environment
- Designed to focus on problem avoidance and optimization recommendations
Solution Support Center
Solution Support Centers further extend the offering to provide a unique combination of reactive and proactive support services tailored to your company’s needs.
- Focused engineering team providing proactive and reactive assistance with all support services
Why Advanced Services:
- Ensure highest level of customer care
- Deliver the most benefits:
- Faster problem resolution
- Proactive service
- Faster to business benefit
- Regardless of delivery method
- Provide the highest level of customer care
- Development of common configurations, processes, and automated tools to scale our services
- Leverage outsourcing experience to bring ever increasing levels of service to all customers
- Account advocate
- Primary point of contact
- Consistent and predictable service delivery
- Joint planning and shared responsibility
Database management is often complex, time consuming and expensive. Making sure that databases are available, secure and performing at the highest level, 24 hours a day, seven days a week is a challenge for any organization. As a result, many organizations spend thousands of Euros each year on database management and still end up with service levels that are below what is required for optimal operations. Noronesc Outsourcing offers a service that can deliver better database management at a lower and more predictable cost.
NORONESC OUTSOURCING CAN HELP COMPANIES REALIZE:
- Lower, more predictable software management costs
- Higher availability-Less planned and unplanned downtime
- Better, faster problem resolution
- Improved performance
- Greater protection from viruses and unauthorized entry
Freedom to focus on core business instead of routine software administration.