Single Customer View
It’s nearly impossible to gain a full understanding of your customers’ interactions and preferences when your customer, order and inventory data is stored in separate, channel-specific silos. With NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) running as an integral part of your commerce platform, you get unprecedented visibility into your customers’ browsing and shopping activities. NetSuite CRM provides a 360-degree view of each customer from all channels and touchpoints, allowing you to deliver personalized and consistent service, provide a relevant, engaging shopping experience and build customer loyalty with your brand.
- Generate a single view of a customer across all channels for complete visibility into all online, in-store and call-center transactions and interactions.
- Build rich customer profiles based on behaviors and interactions that can be made available to sales, marketing and support personnel.
- Create target segments for highly focused, personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns and promotions.
- Understand your customers’ true lifetime value.
- Reduce service costs, improve customer satisfaction and retention, and provide a consistent customer service experience across all channels.
RICH CUSTOMER PROFILES
In one place, you can see every interaction an individual has had with your company: online, in-store and on the phone, including their lifetime purchase histories. You’ll also see their website activities, such as items browsed, carted or added to a wish list, responses to marketing campaigns, communications with your company, returns history and much more. Best of all, understand your customers’ lifetime value to maximize profitability while you increase sales by segmenting customers to drive personalized marketing campaigns, promotions and offers.
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ACROSS EVERY TOUCHPOINT
Give everyone who interfaces with the customer — sales, support and service — access to real-time customer data. NetSuite's 360-degree customer view gives your service and support reps better visibility into customer issues and enables them to provide a consistent and insightful service experience across all channels. At the same time, make information available to shoppers via a password-protected online self-service customer center so they can manage billing and addresses, as well as access their order history and track order status.
LIFETIME CUSTOMER VALUE
Traditional ecommerce platforms paint only a partial picture of customer lifetime value. NetSuite, as your financial system of record, allows you to paint a complete picture of the customer in terms of profitability. By quantifying promotional and marketing costs and product margin, you can make more educated decisions about your marketing spend – targeting the most profitable avenues and customer segments.