By “driving profitable innovation and supply chain speed,” Oracle solutions enable high technology companies to overcome innovation fiascos, supply shortages, inventory write-downs, and customer dissatisfaction. With Oracle, high technology executives can know more because they can do more and they can do more while spending less.
Know more — Maintain a single source of truth and get accurate information in real time including performance ratios, inventory levels, and on-time delivery rates across fabs, assembly and test houses, contract manufacturers, and OEMs around the world.
Do more — Automate complete business processes across the extended high tech supply chain from concept-to-reality, forecast-to-build, order-to-fulfillment and more with best-in-class industry functionality and built-in RosettaNet support.
Spend less — Consolidate information and integrate applications across the extended high tech supply chain to reduce IT complexity and costs.
Oracle is a strategic applications and technology partner to leading consumer electronics companies. Oracle’s solutions facilitate internal integration and external collaboration throughout the entire consumer electronics supply chain, driving profitable innovation and supply chain speed, and yielding superior levels of operational and financial performance.
Oracle uniquely enables consumer electronics companies to:
- Drive Manufacturing Network Efficiency and Agility (Get Lean with a Pull-Based Supply Chain System)
- Deliver Value-Added, Differentiated Services
- Establish and Sustain Profitable Innovation
- Oracle’s solution for consumer electronics companies is differentiated through:
- Integration among various systems that comprise the Configure-To-Order (CTO) flow – sales order (configurator and knowledge engineering, OM, purchasing), planning (optimal inventory through risk-pooling), manufacturing (discrete or flow), fulfillment, and finally post-sales product updates and field service
- Oracle Information Architecture with built-in RosettaNet support to facilitate real-time collaboration across the extended supply chain
- Single data model supported on a single global instance that drives value across the entire supply chain
- Three paths to information driven value: full E-Business Suite right away; E-Business Suite with integration to legacy apps; Data Hub
Increase Responsiveness To Order Volatility
- Leverage demand variability and improve customer service levels
- Sustain lead-time reduction while reducing inventory (by implementing die-bank strategies)
- Integrate shop floor execution for global visibility
- Support for die-bank strategies
- Closed-loop supply chain planning & execution
- Support for WIP tracking, lot genealogy, operation yield tracking and management, etc.
Establish & Sustain Profitable Innovation
- Place the right innovation bets to sustain corporate growth
- Maximize ROI from R&D investments
- Enable quick response along the value chain
- Reduce the time & cost of getting to market
- Allocate resources effectively & track progress
- Portfolio Planning (future release)
- Single, global source of product and component information
- Advanced collaboration tools: CAD streaming, web conferencing
- Enterprise project management