Oracle is the strategic resource for the Life Sciences industry, through IT technology, applications and business solutions that improve process efficiencies throughout value chain. Oracle uniquely addresses these through feature rich applications and database architecture. Oracle’s innovation in security and scalability accelerate and optimize business processes, making Oracle the standard in life sciences.
Oracle enables life sciences companies to increase their probability of success throughout research and development by:
providing effective knowledge management, optimizing efficiencies in program and project management, streamlining secure information collaboration through all business flows
Oracle uniquely enables companies engaged in clinical development to improve operational efficiencies and outcomes in clinical trial management by: reducing cycle time, increase data quality and safety, better product decision, accelerate and reduce cost of clinical development, visibility across all the process and through all phases, and establish single validated process.
Oracle uniquely enables life sciences manufacturing companies to insure compliance with validated processes, increasing process efficiencies, and maintaining a compliance oriented environment by: decreasing cycle time to manufacturing release, reducing waste and variability while decreasing cost-of-goods, driving efficient planning and procurement, managing lean manufacturing environments, optimizing service execution, and ensuring compliance and reducing direct costs of noncompliance.
Oracle is a strategic applications and technology partner to the life sciences industry. Oracle’s solutions facilitate internal integration and external collaboration throughout the entire value chain, yielding superior levels of operational and financial performance.
Oracle uniquely enables life sciences companies to:
- Optimize Development Cycle Time
- Improve Operational Efficiencies and Outcomes in Clinical Trial Management
- Reduce Risk via Process Validation and Compliance
- Increase Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
Oracle’s solution for Life Sciences companies is further differentiated through:
- 80% of All Life Sciences Companies Run Oracle
- FDA considers Oracle’s clinical the gold standard for submission
- Comprehensive and integrative solution for the entire value chain
- Solutions jointly developed through industry end user involvement.
Optimize Development Cycle Time
- Faster product launches
- Reduced cost of development
- Increased product quality
- Reduced cost of goods
- Drive component reuse with global groduct catalog
- Securely collaborate with extended enterprise
- Improve project visibility and control
Streamline Clinical Data Capture, Reporting, and Analysis
- Only comprehensive clinical suite available
- Mgmt and collection of data for sponsor and site
- Definition tool for paper and electronic data collection.
- Best-in-class electronic data capture application for clinical trials featuring user-intuitive PDF front end
- Fully integrated Adverse Event Reporting System
- Complete budget and payment support
- Better product decisions
- Better, faster, less costly clinical development
- Better portfolio decisions
Reduce Risk via Process Validation and Compliance
- Collaboration and automation across the entire value chain.
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ensuring Product Quality with Collaborative Recipe Management.
- Faster product launches
- Reduced direct costs of noncompliance
- Increased network efficiency
Increase Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Core sales generation
- Incremental delivery
- Leverage physician prescribing behavior
- Target by specific market segments